Joining soy, corn, canola and a few others, this is by no means a prominent distinction. Rather, it is something that every crop should seek to avoid because it means that the likelihood of consuming a genetically-modified version of this crop in the U.S. is extremely high.
Everywhere you turn these days, you’ll find news and stories about the ketogenic diet.
This low-carb, high-fat, high-protein diet is helping people lose weight and giving them much needed mental clarity.
However, one of the misconceptions of the keto diet is that animal products are an essential component of it. And for people who only eat plant-based, this can be quite disconcerting.
Along with her co-author Nicole Derseweh, my good friend Whitney Lauritsen — also widely known as the EcoVegan Gal — has just come out with a fantastic book called The Vegan Ketogenic Diet Cookbook, and it is a phenomenal resource for people looking to explore this lifestyle.
Not only does it clear up a lot of the confusion about the keto diet requiring the consumption of animal products, but it provides 75 delicious recipes. And when I was sent an early version of the book, I literally read it cover-to-cover in one sitting. I was that impressed by it.
* Ultrafine particles are linked to serious health conditions such as lung cancer and cardiovascular disease. The EPA warns about the dangers of ultrafine particles.
* Using a Particle Counter (a Class 1 medical device), we test the Intellipure vs. the Molekule and the Intellipure vs. the Molekule. Both tests demonstrate that the Intellipure removes 100% of all ultrafine particles while the Molekule and the Dyson both fall very short of that number.
* Intellipure machines are 40x more efficient than the standard HEPA air machines.
* The patented DFS kill zone technology is proven to remove 99.99% of all harmful viruses, fungi, molds, bacteria and particles as small as .007 micron in size.
* Use the code LIVINGMAXWELL to get 10% off your Intellipure machine.
For those of us who truly care about health, we eat organic food, we drink purified water, we exercise, we meditate, we do yoga, we have a positive attitude, we use clean personal care products and the list goes on and on and on.
How Tradin Organic is Helping Coconut Farmers in The Philippines
For more than a decade, Tradin Organic has been working with local partners in The Philippines to bring a diversified range of organic products to the market, such as coconut oil, tropical fruits and even cocoa.
The company is helping to support local farmers by assisting them with technical support and organic certification, in addition to paying Fairtrade premium on top of the organic premium.
If you read in the media or someone tries to convince you that organic doesn’t matter, do not believe them.
And it could potentially save your life.
In a just-released, peer-reviewed study, four families across the country were fed both an organic and non-organic diet, and the ones who ate all organic saw their pesticide load drop by as much as 95%!