The Most Important Area of Your Health That You May be Ignoring
* Intellipure machines are 40x more efficient than the standard HEPA air machines.
* The patented DFS kill zone technology is proven to remove 99.99% of all harmful viruses, fungi, molds, bacteria and particles as small as .007 micron in size.
* Each unit is made, assembled and tested in the U.S. — upstate New York.
* Use the code LIVINGMAXWELL to get 10% off your machine.
For those of us who truly care about health, we eat organic food, we drink ultra-purified water, we exercise, we meditate, we do yoga, we have a positive attitude, we use clean personal care products and the list goes on and on and on.
But arguably the most important aspect of staying healthy is something that nearly all people ignore – breathing clean air.
Here are the startling facts:
– We spend approximately 90% of our lives indoors.
– According to the EPA, the air quality indoors is 2-5 times worse than it is outside.
And if you have children with allergies or asthma, clean air inside becomes even more critical.
– The World Health Organization said that air pollution is more harmful than passive smoking!
– Microparticles, which HEPA machines cannot filter out, are linked to cancer, heart disease and strokes.
– Indoor air contains many chemicals, gases, synthetics and pollutants that did not exist 10 to 15 years ago.
The truth is that if you are not taking action to breathe clean air, a very important aspect of your health is being ignored.
Even if you are living in a place like rural Vermont, where the air is pristine, your indoor environment may still be polluted.
And if you are living in a city, like I do, then your indoor air is almost guaranteed to be polluted.
In 2003, I was alerted to these startling facts about air quality and got my very first air purifier. And it was one of the best decisions that I ever have made.
HEPA AIR MACHINES ARE NOT THE BEST
So, the natural question becomes, which air purifier should you get?
If you do a lot of research on the Internet, you will read that HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Arrestance) air purifiers are the best. However, after speaking to air quality experts, I would NEVER get a HEPA machine.
Not only do they not remove all particulates and dangerous microorganisms, HEPA machines only trap viruses and bacteria. That is fine in the beginning but over time, these viruses and bacteria accumulate in the air machine and multiply (breed).
That is why a kill zone on an air purifier is absolutely essential if you want to have the cleanest air possible.
WHY I USE AN INTELLIPURE?
As I mentioned above, I bought my first air purifier in 2003 from a New York-based company called Healthway and have been using their machines ever since.
The company’s air filtration machines are used in world-class hospitals, such as The Cleveland Clinic, and in top hotel chains, such as The Ritz Carlton.
Interestingly enough, when I was staying at the Hyatt Hotel in Baltimore during last year’s Natural Products Expo East, there was a Healthway machine in the room!
The Healthway machine that I am currently using, which sits in my apartment and runs 24/7 for only pennies a day, is called the Intellipure.
Here are a few reasons why I am so confident in this product.
– 40x more efficient than HEPA filters and is the only system to effectively address all three pollutant categories – microorganisms (bacteria, fungi, viruses ), volatile organic compounds (from paint and furniture) and microscopic particles (which have been linked to cardiovascular disease, strokes and cancer. See here, here and here.).
– The patented DFS (Disinfecting Filtration System) technology is proven to remove 99.99% of all harmful viruses, fungi, molds, bacteria and particles as small as .007 micron in size. This is the kill zone where bacteria and fungi are not trapped but are killed.
By contrast, HEPA filters are 0.3 micron in size, which allows many more particulates and fungi to pass through.
The Intellipure is the only air cleaner developed to capture up to 100% of these ultrafine particles, which are now proven to cause cardiovascular disease, stroke, and cancer.
– The heavy-duty, commercial-grade gas and odor filter eliminates most gases.
– Each machine, which is hand-crafted and assembled in the U.S., can clean a 1,000 square foot room.
– Sleek design and easy-to-use touch control system.
– Only costs about $1 per month, running it 24/7, and each filter only needs to be replaced once per year.
– Each unit is individually tested and guaranteed to provide the most efficient clean air.
Watch the video below and see how I take a Class 1 Particle Counter and measure the number of particles coming out of an Intellipure machine.
(In the chart above in the row Particle Capture, it is referring to 99.99% particle capture efficiency at 0.3 microns.)
SPECIAL OFFER FOR LIVING MAXWELL READERS
If you’re serious about the improving the quality of air in your home and would like to have an Intellipure machine of your own, I have some good news.
Because of my long-term relationship with the company, I have been able to secure Living Maxwell readers a 10% discount off the regular price of the machines.
With this comes a 30-day, money-back guarantee. If you are unhappy for any reason, just return it and you will get a full refund.
Air pollution is a silent killer in our environment, and owning the highest quality air purifier is one of the best things that you can do for your family’s health.
To get an Intellipure for your home, click HERE and use the coupon code LIVINGMAXWELL at checkout for your 10% discount.
Also, if you’d like to spread out the payments for the machine, the company offers no interest financing for 6 months.
(Disclosure: Healthway is not paying me to write about this product. I have been using the company’s products for approximately 14 years, and I currently have the Intellipure machine in my apartment. This is a product that I wholeheartedly believe in. I do, however, make a small affiliate fee from any sale that is generated here. This fee helps to offset the cost of operating this site.)