PLEASE SHARE THIS POST WITH ANYONE WHO LIVES IN SAN FRANCISCO OR NORTHERN CALIFORNIA. IT IS OF CRITICAL IMPORTANCE TO THEIR HEALTH.
FOR THE NEXT FIVE DAYS, I HAVE NOTIFIED THE COMPANY THAT I WILL WAIVE ALL OF MY AFFILIATE FEES GENERATED FROM THE SALES OF ANY INTELLIPURE MACHINE. I WANT PEOPLE TO HAVE THE BEST AIR PURIFICATION MACHINE ON THE MARKET TO DEAL WITH THIS SERIOUS HEALTH ISSUE.
* Because of the fires in Northern California, there are “unprecedented levels of smoke and particles in the air.”
* Officials warned that very fine smoke particles, thinner than a human hair, can get lodged in the lungs and into the bloodstream, causing “irreparable damage to the body.”
* Yesterday, the Bay Area Air Quality Management District said that “air quality throughout the Bay Area could be impacted for many days to come” and that “outside of the active fire areas, air quality will be variable and unpredictable.”
* Intellipure machines are 40x more efficient than the standard HEPA air machines.
* The patented DFS kill zone technology is proven to remove 99.99% of all harmful particles as small as .007 micron in size.
* Each unit is made, assembled and tested in the U.S. — upstate New York.
* Use the code LIVINGMAXWELL to get 10% off your machine.
The fires in Northern California have not only caused dozens of deaths and massive destruction of both communities and farmland, but they have created a situation with the air quality that it has become incredibly toxic and dangerous.
According to Ralph Borrmann, a spokesman for the Bay Area Air Quality Management District, there have been “unprecedented levels of smoke and particles in the air” and “the worst air quality ever recorded in many parts of the Bay Area.”
Furthermore, officials warned that very fine smoke particles, thinner than a human hair, can get lodged in the lungs and into the bloodstream, causing irreparable damage to the body.
For people living and working in Northern California, addressing the air quality in their homes and offices MUST be a priority.
And the best air purifiers on the market — and the ones that I have been using for more than a decade – are the Intellipure. HEPA air machines, almost all of the machines that you’ll see on Amazon, cannot filter out microparticles.
This is a machine that I wrote about several months ago and wanted to bring it up again because people have been asking me for recommendations about air machines — because of what is happening in Northern California.
HEPA AIR MACHINES ARE NOT THE BEST
So, the natural question becomes, which air purifier should you get?
If you do a lot of research on the Internet, you will read that HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Arrestance) air purifiers are the best. However, after speaking to air quality experts, I would NEVER get a HEPA machine.
Not only do they not remove all particulates and dangerous microorganisms, HEPA machines only trap viruses and bacteria. That is fine in the beginning but over time, these viruses and bacteria accumulate in the air machine and multiply (breed).
That is why a kill zone on an air purifier is absolutely essential if you want to have the cleanest air possible.
WHY I USE AN INTELLIPURE?
As I mentioned above, I bought my first air purifier in 2003 from a New York-based company called Healthway and have been using their machines ever since.
The company’s air filtration machines are used in world-class hospitals, such as The Cleveland Clinic, and in top hotel chains, such as The Ritz Carlton.
Interestingly enough, when I was staying at the Hyatt Hotel in Baltimore during last year’s Natural Products Expo East, there was a Healthway machine in the room!
The Healthway machine that I am currently using, which sits in my apartment and runs 24/7 for only pennies a day, is called the Intellipure.
Here are a few reasons why I am so confident in this product.
– 40x more efficient than HEPA filters and is the only system to effectively address all three pollutant categories – microorganisms (bacteria, fungi, viruses ), volatile organic compounds (from paint and furniture) and microscopic particles (which have been linked to cardiovascular disease, strokes and cancer. See here, here and here.).
– The patented DFS (Disinfecting Filtration System) technology is proven to remove 99.99% of all harmful viruses, fungi, molds, bacteria and particles as small as .007 micron in size. This is the kill zone where bacteria and fungi are not trapped but are killed.
By contrast, HEPA filters are 0.3 micron in size, which allows many more particulates and fungi to pass through.
The Intellipure is the only air cleaner developed to capture up to 100% of these ultrafine particles, which are now proven to cause cardiovascular disease, stroke, and cancer.
– The heavy-duty, commercial-grade gas and odor filter eliminates most gases.
– Each machine, which is hand-crafted and assembled in the U.S., can clean a 1,000 square foot room.
– Sleek design and easy-to-use touch control system.
– Only costs about $1 per month, running it 24/7, and each filter only needs to be replaced once per year.
– Each unit is individually tested and guaranteed to provide the most efficient clean air.
Watch the video below and see how I take a Class 1 Particle Counter and measure the number of particles coming out of an Intellipure machine.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR LIVING MAXWELL READERS
If you’re serious about the improving the quality of air in your home and would like to have an Intellipure machine of your own, I have some good news.
Because of my long-term relationship with the company, I have been able to secure Living Maxwell readers a 10% discount off the regular price of the machines.
With this comes a 30-day, money-back guarantee. If you are unhappy for any reason, just return it and you will get a full refund.
Air pollution is a silent killer in our environment, and owning the highest quality air purifier is one of the best things that you can do for your family’s health.
To get an Intellipure for your home, click HERE and use the coupon code LIVINGMAXWELL at checkout for your 10% discount.
Also, if you’d like to spread out the payments for the machine, the company offers no interest financing for 6 months.
(Disclosure: Healthway is not paying me to write about this product. I have been using the company’s products for approximately 14 years, and I currently have the Intellipure machine in my apartment. This is a product that I wholeheartedly believe in. I do, however, make a small affiliate fee from any sale that is generated here. This fee helps to offset the cost of operating this site.)
Are you interested in staying up-to-date on the most important products and trends in the organic food world?
To join my newsletter list, please enter your email below and I’ll send you my Top 5 Inexpensive Ways to Shop Organic.