In this video with my friend and author of Veggies for Carnivores, Lora Krulak shows me:
1) How to make her herb salad dressing. For this recipe, she is using:
- a handful of parsley
- a handful of mint
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of orange juice
- a pinch of lemon zest and orange zest
- a generous pinch of Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon of gluten-free, organic tamari
- 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup of extra-virgin organic olive oil
Then, you put it all in the blender and serve.
2) How to soften kale. When you buy kale in the organic market, it is tough and not easily digestible. Lora shows us a very cool trick on how to quickly change the texture of kale and how to soften it. The salt that she is using is Celtic Sea Salt.
To learn more about Lora, you can find her at LoraKrulak.com.
Want to stay up-to-date on all of the happenings in the organic food world? If so, make sure that you are subscribed to my newsletter list.
To join this list, enter your email below and I’ll send you my Top 5 Inexpensive Ways to Shop Organic.