On Monday’s Living Maxwell Show on Periscope, I did something that I had never done before — I announced my Top 5 Organic Product Awards “live” from the Fancy Food Show 2015 in NYC.
This was the first time that I have ever announced my Top 5 Awards “live” from this or any other trade show, and it was so much fun. Expect this to be the norm for all future shows.
Selecting the winners was definitely not easy, but here were my Top 5 Organic Products from the Fancy Food Show 2015.
* Chickpeatos from Watusee Foods
* Mocha Energy Herbal Drink from Love Grace
* Toasted Almond & Pecan Breading from Rocco & Lola
* Farm & Forest Tea from Flying Bird Botanicals
* Turmeric Feuerkraut from Hawthorne Valley Farm
Each Living Maxwell Show on Periscope is 12 minutes long and will air on Mondays and Thursdays at 3PM EST.
Don’t miss another show and follow livingmaxwell on Periscope.
If you’re unfamiliar with this platform or want to know how it works, I explain it all below.
WHAT IS PERISCOPE AND HOW CAN YOU WATCH?
Purchased earlier this year by Twitter, Periscope is an app that allows you to watch “live” broadcasts from all over the world on your phone, tablet, or computer.
If you have never heard of Periscope or haven’t used it before,
1) Go to Periscope.tv and download the app. There is one for iOS and one for Android.
2) Sign in with your Twitter credentials.
3) Search for: livingmaxwell and follow me.
4) Allow for notifications, so you will be notified when the show goes “live”.
Once the show is “live”, you can type in questions and tap the screen twice to give “hearts”.
You can also watch from the web, through the link that I will automatically Tweet out (on the livingmaxwell Twitter feed) as soon as I go “live” at 3PM EST.
By watching on the web, however, you won’t be able to ask questions or give hearts.
Replays will be available for 24 hours after the broadcast, on both the web and the app. After that, the broadcasts disappear on Periscope.
WHAT I WILL BE TALKING ABOUT
I know that everyone’s time is very valuable, so I am keeping my shows to 12 minutes long and my plan is to:
– Interview organic food founders & CEOs from the biggest and most compelling brands in the industry.
– Showcase the newest and best organic products.
– Take viewers to all of the organic/natural food trade shows that I attend.
– Give people the most important organic food news, tips, and information.
– Broadcast from the best organic restaurants and juice bars in the country.
SUGGESTIONS FOR GUESTS AND SHOWS / FEEDBACK
If you have any suggestions for guests or want to give feedback, I’d love to hear from you. Please Tweet me @livingmaxwell.
Thank you so much, and I look forward to seeing you on the show!