Chia seeds have been around for thousands of years and were one of the most treasured seeds of the Aztecs. They called them “running food”, due to the incredible endurance that this food provided them.
This product is a raw Chia seed powder. Why powder instead of the seed itself?
The powder has been properly germinated so as to remove enzyme inhibitors and allow maximum absorption of the nutrients. Many people do not know how to soak and dry Chia seeds correctly, and it is also a time-consuming process.
I use this Chia seed powder almost every single day in my breakfast smoothie.
– High in fiber and rich in protein
– Rich source of calcium, phosphorus and magnesium.
– Contain essential fatty-acids and antioxidants
– Absorbs more than 12 times its weight in water and therefore prolongs hydration
– Low on the Glycemic Index
– Gluten-free, raw and organic
This organic Chia seed powder can be used in smoothies, puddings, sauces, soups and marinades.
Plus, combining organic chia seed powder with raw organic coconut oil will help the body assimilate and absorb all of the nutrients of these organic Chia seeds.