I am thrilled to announce today that I am officially launching the first-ever “live” organic food TV show called The Living Maxwell Show on Periscope.
Each episode will be 12 minutes long and will air on Mondays and Thursdays at 3PM EST on Periscope.
WHAT IS PERISCOPE AND HOW CAN YOU WATCH?
Purchased earlier this year by Twitter, Periscope is an app that allows you to watch “live” broadcasts from all over the world on your phone, tablet, or computer.
If you have never heard of Periscope or haven’t used it before,
1) Go to Periscope.tv and download the app. There is one for iOS and one for Android.
2) Sign in with your Twitter credentials.
3) Search for: livingmaxwell and follow me.
4) Allow for notifications, so you will be notified when the show goes “live”.
Once the show is “live”, you can type in questions and tap the screen twice to give “hearts”.
You can also watch from the web, through the link that I will automatically Tweet out (on the livingmaxwell Twitter feed) as soon as I go “live” at 3PM EST.
By watching on the web, however, you won’t be able to ask questions or give hearts.
Replays will be available for 24 hours after the broadcast, on both the web and the app. After that, the broadcasts disappear on Periscope.
WHAT I WILL BE TALKING ABOUT
I know that everyone’s time is very valuable, so I am keeping my shows to 12 minutes long and my plan is to:
– Interview organic food founders & CEOs from the biggest and most compelling brands in the industry.
– Showcase the newest and best organic products.
– Take viewers to all of the organic/natural food trade shows that I attend.
– Give people the most important organic food news, tips, and information.
– Broadcast from the best organic restaurants and juice bars in the country.
SUGGESTIONS FOR GUESTS AND SHOWS / FEEDBACK
If you have any suggestions for guests or want to give feedback, I’d love to hear from you. Please Tweet me @livingmaxwell.
Thank you so much, and I look forward to seeing you on the show!