Last night I met up with a old friend of mine for dinner at Caravan of Dreams in NYC. Caravan of Dreams is an organic restaurant in the East Village that has been around for almost 20 years.
Here is what I like about the place.
1) The food is very, very good. I never ever have a bad meal there.
2) They have a big selection of cooked and raw food – the menu is extensive.
3) The smoothie menu is very strong and contains many super-food options.
4) I can drink the water there. Why? Because my close friend does their water filtration system and I know it is the best.
5) The service is always excellent. The people are down-to-earth, friendly and accommodating.
Here is what we had. Read more »