(The San Francisco Skyline, filled with smoke and smog from the fires in Northern California. Photo courtesy of AP/Eric Risberg)
PLEASE SHARE THIS POST WITH ANYONE WHO LIVES IN SAN FRANCISCO OR NORTHERN CALIFORNIA. IT IS OF CRITICAL IMPORTANCE TO THEIR HEALTH.
FOR THE NEXT FIVE DAYS, I HAVE NOTIFIED THE COMPANY THAT I WILL WAIVE ALL OF MY AFFILIATE FEES GENERATED FROM THE SALES OF ANY INTELLIPURE MACHINE. I WANT PEOPLE TO HAVE THE BEST AIR PURIFICATION MACHINE ON THE MARKET TO DEAL WITH THIS SERIOUS HEALTH ISSUE.
* Because of the fires in Northern California, there are “unprecedented levels of smoke and particles in the air.”
* Officials warned that very fine smoke particles, thinner than a human hair, can get lodged in the lungs and into the bloodstream, causing “irreparable damage to the body.”
* Yesterday, the Bay Area Air Quality Management District said that “air quality throughout the Bay Area could be impacted for many days to come” and that “outside of the active fire areas, air quality will be variable and unpredictable.”
* Intellipure machines are 40x more efficient than the standard HEPA air machines.
* The patented DFS kill zone technology is proven to remove 99.99% of all harmful particles as small as .007 micron in size.
* Each unit is made, assembled and tested in the U.S. — upstate New York.
* Use the code LIVINGMAXWELL to get 10% off your machine.
The fires in Northern California have not only caused dozens of deaths and massive destruction of both communities and farmland, but they have created a situation with the air quality that it has become incredibly toxic and dangerous.
According to Ralph Borrmann, a spokesman for the Bay Area Air Quality Management District, there have been “unprecedented levels of smoke and particles in the air” and “the worst air quality ever recorded in many parts of the Bay Area.”
Furthermore, officials warned that very fine smoke particles, thinner than a human hair, can get lodged in the lungs and into the bloodstream, causing irreparable damage to the body.
For people living and working in Northern California, addressing the air quality in their homes and offices MUST be a priority. Read more »